Taylor® T-1035 Discontinued
Purpose Built Wheel Loader
Tipping Loads/Straight:44202 lbs / 20050 kg
Tipping Loads/Full Turn:38316 lbs / 17380 kg
Max. Hinge Pin Height:171 in. / 4343 mm
Taylor Wheel Loaders are heavy industrial equipment used to move or load materials such as finished lumber, logs & poles (Millyard Applications), wood chips, steel & concrete pipe, demolition debris, raw minerals, recycled material, scrap material, etc. for processing and manufacturing.
Note: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. For parts and service, please contact your nearest Taylor® Authorized Dealer
Standard Features: T-1035
- 44,202-lb Staight Tipping Load
- 38,316-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- Cummins QSL9 C-315 HP Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins Air Cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- Reversible hydraulic fan paired with 6mm hexagon grill improves ventilation and increases cooling efficiency
- ZF Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Wedge Blocks
- Heavy-Duty Steel Chassis
- Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Auxiliary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Electrically Actuated Fiberglass Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Both Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- Full rubber floormat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- 5-Bar stamped steps features 10° ergonomic incline and anti-slip tread
- Auto-lube System
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Tow Hitch
- Belly Guard
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator’s Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation